2011/10/15
WEEK 3
Sites: https://netacademy.ferris.ac.jp/anet2/lms/student/crsmenu/stCourseMenu.aspx
Words I learned:
tip(hint)
nutrition(nourishment)
take it from (believe what one say)
take one's time(spend time)
offer(provide)
Rating of the site: : )
Comments: good for studying
Time spent doing activity: about 30 minutes
Making a plan
1.
I'm studying English to do jobs using English in the future.
2. Test score is not nessesary for me. What I'd like to study is mainly British English, but it is better for me to know about Australian and American English too. Wide knowledge is what I'd like to get. Concerning area, I plan to get conversation skill first, and then business.
3. Listening: 4 / Reading: 2 : (
I like listening the best. I think my strength is listening. I can almost understand what teachers say, but a native speed is quite fast for me. Then, my reading and speaking skills are poor. My reading speed is so slow. And I cannot speak naturally. I'm not good at speaking in front of people.
Most of my language aspects are not so good. My writing and typing skills are just ordinary...
4. I like the topic of real story(nonfiction). They should not be hard to understand.
Studying by Podcast is what I just started, and it fits me.
Late morning to afternoon is the best time for me to study.
I like to study alone in a quiet place because I can focus on what I want to do.
5. In class: listening
Out of class: reading, podcast
I'd like to get wide knowledge(about many things: other countries, environment etc...).
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿